Oral sex risk

Hi there Dr Bob... question with perhaps a slightly different set of circumstances.

I went to a sex party (prostitutes with several guys). I had unprotected fellatio with two girls and indulged in unprotected cunnilingus with one. I had protected vaginal sex with both girls. The girls were giving other guys fellatio aswell... I didn't cum in either girls mouth, but I do have slight gingivitis...

I've got what my doctor says is ringworm on my torso... i think it was there before this encounter (about 10 weeks ago), but has definitely spread. We have just come through a bakingly hot summer here, and I'm fully aware it could be that which has triggered it.

Did I indulge in high risk activity? Is the ringworm a common enough condition that I am jumping to conclusions? Yours in slight anxiety. Please let me know how I can donate to your foundation. regards

Your HIV risk unprotected insertive oral sex and cunnilingus with several pros at a sex party is limited, assuming the latex condoms you used for "protected vaginal" were used properly and did not fail. The HIV risk associated with these acts, even with "slight gingivitis," remains extremely low at best.

Regarding your potential symptom, ringworm is not related to HIV ARS or HIV disease. You are correct that heat may flare the condition and that you are indeed "jumping to conclusions."

To permanently calm your "slight anxiety," you could take an HIV test at the three-month mark to get a definitive result. The odds remain astronomically in your favor that you did not acquire HIV from partying hard on your boys' night out.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Our address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well!

does masterbation cause acne
You give courage!!!!!!