Wondering

Hello Dr. Bob

It is comforting to know that we have Someone and Something so great here in the Bay Area like you and your Foundation, I live in San Jose. I have a few Questions.

1. Do symptoms such as Neuropathy,Lipodystrophy and Vision problems occur in the late stages of HIV infection or can they start in the Early stages? Is Neuropathy really Painful and is it something that is constant or does it come and go?

2. I hope this is not a dumb question, Since the virus is transmitted through Blood, Semen and Vaginal Fluids how does a Positive Bottom Transmit to a Negative Top, What Fluids from the Bottom pass to the Top to cause Infection?

3. If Hollywood was to make a Movie about your Amazing life and all the Great Work you do who would you want to play you??

Sent your Foundation a Small Donation a few weeks ago, wish it could have been more.

Thanks/Take Care

Thanks for your kind comments.

I'll be brief, as this information can be found in the archives.

1. These are primarily later-stage complications. Neuropathy associated with HIV of HIV drugs is often described as burning pains, tingling or numbness in the distal extremities, especially the feet. It tends to be most troublesome at night, but is present to some degree continually.

2. I'm assuming you are referring to anal sex, right? Rectal secretions contain HIV that can be transmitted to the negative top via the mucous membranes of the plunging urethra (pee hole). There is also the possibility of trauma during anal sex, resulting in urethral exposure to HIV-positive blood.

3. Who would I want to play me? That's easy! Me!!!

Stay safe. Stay well. I'll let you know if Hollywood calls.

MY BROTHER TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF PLEASE READ ASAP!
thankyou!