Only you can help dr.Bob There are no Good hiv doctors in Pakistan

This is the 2nd time i am wrting to you dr.Bob. i am really Bad at English but i will try to make u understand my situation ok?? my problem started 3 months back i had Unprotacted sex with a grl a very brief one for 1 minute only and then i was concerned immediatly about contracting hiv i was reading on the internet about Hiv and i noticed i have 2 white patches on my tounge (they had been there before this exposure but i was not concerned) but when i saw it as a symptom i got very very scared and went to the doctor he said you shud get tested i think you have AIDS i almost died to hear this that day when i came home i started having body aches in the lower part of my body (legs) and a low garde fever (exactly 8 days after my exposure) the fever ranged from 98.6 to 99.4 only twice the reading was 99.5 but i was EXTREAMLY anxeious at the moment when i took my temprature anyways i used to check my temprature maybe 6 times a day then i went to see another doctor he is quite a good one actually he said i should stop taking my temprature 6 times a day and he said the white paches on my tounge is liches planus later confirmed by a dramtoligist.. he said do not worry about the temprature he called it NORMAL VARIATION but i was not satisfied i was sure i am hiv positive so i took the folling ELISA TEST perfomed by the best lab in pakistan at 6 weeks past exposure 8 weeks past exposure 9 weeks past exposure 11 weeks past exposure and den 13 weeks past exposure all NEGATIVE the girls i had sex with i also got her tested at 92 days and she was negative so how can i be positive right? but i still have the fear in my mind because of the FEVER i checked my fever again after 3 months and still i noticed a fever of 99.0 this fever is a strange kind goes up in the noon and in the night like varies in a day but its lesser then before its on 99,0 doesnt go to 99.4 my questiing is what are the chances that i dont have hiv??? do u recomend any more tests???? the doctors here are failed they say just forget it and stop checking they have almost done 20 diffrent kind of blood tests but everyhting is normal i am an anxiety patient and take ciraplex 10 mg every days its and ssri and i am always reading about the hiv on the internet and specially this site and i am a very big fan of yours trust me when i say this u r somoen who can give me hope i really love you i mean it!! and i am really sorry for bad rather very bad english just read my question and reply if you can i know ur busy but i am trying ot get thru to u best regards to sir and lot of respect YOUR FAN IN PAKISTAN

Hello Pakistan Fan,

Your negative HIV tests at 6, 8, 9, 11 and 13 weeks are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Your temperature elevation is not significant or worrisome. And one thing that is absolutely for certain: it's not caused by HIV. OK?

Responding to your specific questions:

1. Chances you have HIV? Nonexistent!

2. Do you need more tests? Nope!

Your problem is anxiety, not HIV. Continue with your anti-anxiety treatment. Stop worrying about HIV.

Thanks For Being There
Fellow Italian Stallion!