Lies and lies and lies

Have you seen this?

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxx/gay/facts Or this?

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gay/

How can they be _allowed_ to spread such idiotic lies? How does anybody - anybody - believe them?

Why worry about hate-mongering sites like this? It's merely a page out of Karl Rove's political playbook, "Guns, God and Gays," issues that get his Republican crackpots elected. The site claims it is a "private Web site not affiliated with any group or organization." Hmmm . . . that's interesting, considering the topics it covers are: (1) the radical homosexual agenda, (2) abortion: the great American holocaust, (3) modern myth: separation of church and state and (4) America's Christian heritage: faith of our Founding Fathers.

I notice the site has only had very few "hits," so it's either new or folks are just fed up with this type of bullshit (or perhaps both). I'll delete the address in your question so as not to give this site any additional traffic.

Don't fret about small-minded kooks, like the ones who created that Web site, who spread hate in the name of religion. Lies have a way of eventually catching up with the liars who propagate them. And for the folks who created and maintain this Web site, I'll bet karma payback is going to be a real bitch!

If they want the truth about our Radical Gay Agenda, I'll print it below:

6:00 am Gym

8:00 am Breakfast (oatmeal and egg whites)

9:00 am Hair appointment, manicure

10:00 am Shopping

12:00 PM Brunch

2:00 PM

1) Assume complete control of the U.S. Federal, State and Local Governments as well as all other national governments, refurbish Oval office, and move headquarters to San Francisco,

2) Recruit all straight youngsters by breaking their natural resistance to homosexuality through the music video "That's Homosexuality",

3) Petition for recognition of gay marriage thus destroying all healthy heterosexual marriages, especially those in the Bible Belt,

4) Erect re-education camps to convert heterosexuals,

5) Establish planetary chain of homo breeding gulags where over-medicated imprisoned straight women are turned into artificially impregnated baby factories to produce prepubescent love slaves for our devotedly pederastic gay leadership,

6) bulldoze all houses of worship, and

7) Secure total control of the INTERNET and all mass media for the exclusive use of child pornographers.

2:30 PM Get forty winks of beauty rest to prevent facial wrinkles from stress of world conquest

4:00 PM Cocktails

6:00 PM Light Dinner (soup, salad, with Chardonnay)

8:00 PM Theater

11:00 PM Bed (du jour)"

Stay well.

Dedication to Dr. Bob "Just for You"
From Your Friend Me- Did You Get It?