Dedication to Dr. Bob "Just for You"

Dear doctor Bob, I couldn't wait for u to receive that poem in the mail, as i wanted to share it with u and with all the people who love u. On behalf of everyone u have helped in anyway, I dedicate this poem to u, I hope u like it and excuse me as English is not my first Language. Love and Respect Always...

Just for you Dr. Bob

To the hero who saves alot of lives everyday To the light house that guides those lost souls all the way To the man who stands up for his beliefs, no matter what others say To the mountain that stand strong, for you I always will pray

You are the moon that lights up the dark night You are the warrior who never stops to fight You are the angel who is always right You are the big heart,the kind soul, you are bright

I love you ,my brother, for the man that you are I love you eventhough I might be so far So far with my body, never with my heart For you are inside out hearts,you really fill a big part

Dr. Bob, on every face you put a smile Dr. Bob, you comfort millions, not just for a while Your wisdom is a crown on your head Your knowledge is so rich, so as all the words you said

I thank you for helping him,her, them and me I thank you for teaching us how to be free I pray for you to live a hundred years I thank you for taking away my fears

Your Egyptian Friend in the sunshine state

Hello Egyptian Friend in the Sunshine State,

Thanks for brining some sunshine into my day as well. Writing poetry is difficult enough in one's native tongue, let alone in a foreign language. BRAVO and thank you.

Be well. Stay well. I'm glad you are no longer in worried-well hell! (See, that rhymes! Guess I'll stick to doctoring. I'd never make it as a poet!)

Re: An Obie Update
Lies and lies and lies