Saint Bob

Dear Doctor Robert- I wanted to thank you to my somewhat frenetic post the other day. I am not looking to have this posted, and do not have a question. I just wanted to tell you that you are truly a wonderful and caring person doing wonderful work. I am sure that you want to pull your hair out with some of the ridiculous questions that myself and others like me ask. If the goal in life is to leave the world better than we found it, then you are truly one of the most succesful people I have seen. It is refreshing to see, and is unfortunately too rare. Thank you.

Todd

Hey Todd,

My goal in life? Certainly not to become a saint! (I have far too much fun to qualify.) I'll stick with Ralph Waldo Emerson's definition:

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; this is to have succeeded."

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Stay well, Todd.

still scared
500 donation promise, please answer doc