Aug 20, 2006
please 1 more question,, the 3 hiv tests i had were all rapid hiv tests can i believe them, (blood)i am the one who wrote no sex for 6 yrs ,please answer,and i will get on with my life thank you so much and my ck is on the way ,god bless you all,,,
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, of course you can believe them!!! They wouldn't be very helpful tests if they weren't accurate or believable, now would they?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Runny Nose?
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.