Aug 20, 2006
please 1 more question,, the 3 hiv tests i had were all rapid hiv tests can i believe them, (blood)i am the one who wrote no sex for 6 yrs ,please answer,and i will get on with my life thank you so much and my ck is on the way ,god bless you all,,,
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, of course you can believe them!!! They wouldn't be very helpful tests if they weren't accurate or believable, now would they?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Adult Oral Thrush Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.