Confused....

Dr Bob, Why is that you give the people with legitimate concerns of hiv infection a mouthful of abuse, or tell them to search the archives, or worse - never reply....but answer the same questions over and over again about others thinking they have hiv from such ridiculous "low risk" encounters and give them all the time in the world? How many times can you answer a question when someone has worn protection, of risks of handjobs, kissing, and other risk free situations? Doesnt make sense to me or a lot of others on here. Wouldnt they have a better chance of finding the same silly questions on the archives than a person with indivdual symptoms???????

George.

Hello George,

Speaking of a "mouthful of abuse," Georgie-Boy, just what would you call your little rant?

If you really read the forum and the archives, you would readily ascertain that I respond to a wide variety of questions that run the gamut from the ridiculous to the technically complex.

I advise people to search the archives in hopes that they will find the information or reassurance they need more quickly without having to wait for a personal (and often redundant) response from me. If I "never reply," that generally means the question has been well covered in the archives or the question doesn't merit a response for some reason. Please note I get thousands of questions cramming their way into my inbox on a continual basis from all over the cyber-universe. I read them all, but can only respond to a small fraction.

George, you appear to be concerned about "'indivdual' symptoms," whatever the hell they are. But as I've said repeatedly for years, symptoms do not equal HIV disease. If you are concerned about HIV infection, it should be because of a potential exposure, not because of a symptom "indivdual" or any other kind.

So if you still remain a curious George and the information you seek is not readily available in the archives, you're welcome to resubmit your questions. Hopefully your mood ring won't be such a foul brown color when and if you do submit again.

You and Steve....
Is it possible???