You and Steve....

Dr Bob, WHO LUVS YA??!?!?!?! I do!!!!! A question.....were you and Steve togethor when you were infected? or did you start seeing each other later on? I cant seem to find that one in the archives. I'm sure a lot of people on both sides of relationships before and after infection would be interested to know this. If you were togethor before you were infected - can you tell us how you both dealth with that? And if it was afterwards...wow, he's an amazing man, and can you tell us more about how your relationship started?

Thanks my friend...

Rosco

Hello Rosco,

This forum is supposed to be about you guys, not us!

Our story is old news! The virus found me in January of 1991. Steve and I found each other in 1993. And I absolutely agree with you: "wow, he's an amazing man."

How did our relationship start??? It was just a variation on the old story of boy meets boy. Except this time it was physician/classical pianist meets physician/classical pianist; sparks fly; music is made and our two protagonists live happily ever after with their standard poodle.

HIV/AIDS Conference in Toronto & Irrational Fears
Confused....