Re: bob, please remain in france

Oi!

Whether Dr. Bob got it from a needle stick, fucking a prostitute, a cheating lover or a homosexual encounter, It doesnt matter if he's come to terms with how he got it, he came to terms with he has got it, which to me is more important because he is taking an active role in the war against HIV/AIDS. Even if you think he's doing it selfishly for himself, to cure himself, wouldnt you? if somehow he does manage to cover the funds for research, does somehow finds a cure, isnt in our benefit aswell? AND even if he never comes close to finding a cure and truth be told his foundation raises peanuts compared to the gates foundation, but hey why the hell not? i dont see you doing anything but wasting everyones time on this forum. we came here to find comfort and seek advice from a kind hearted man, not to find out the truth about his sexual past. Have a good day, and pardon my french, Vas te faire enculer! (thats french for go sodomize your self.)

Thanks for your support. And just for the record:

1. Even though my occupational exposure has been well documented, including my seroconversion from negative the day of the incident to positive following the ARS that occurred a few weeks later, I absolutely agree I am no more innocent or guilty than anyone else who never wanted to be inhabited by this virus. The very best answer to the question of how did you get it is always "it doesn't matter."

2. My efforts in the field of HIV/AIDS are not directed at a cure for myself. I have dedicated my life to battling HIV/AIDS since the earliest days of the epidemic, a decade before my occupational exposure.

3. My foundation does indeed raise peanuts compared to the Gates Foundation. No arguments there!

4. My foundation has as two-pronged mission:

a. To provide crucial services to men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS worldwide and

b. To raise awareness of the HIV/AIDS pandemic through advocacy and education.

To date we have raised well over a million dollars for AIDS service organizations worldwide.

Finalement, je suis d'accord que le mec qui m'a dit ces bêtises peut simplement aller se faire foutre! Vive la France !

Really sleepless
please help