Really sleepless

Bob!! I tip my hat for your patience. I wish you a very good health .I am not able to work properly since this unfortunate incident occured.I di not share this with anybody.Youre my only hope now. Please don't ignore my query. Sorry for my English. I live in Mumbai, India.6 weeks back I had a shave at barber shop. During the shave I had a deep cut on my cheek and Some blood oozed out. In India barbers use a cut-throat razor in which the blade is intended to be changed for every client. But, unfortunately I did not observe whether he changed the blade or not. I asked the barber whether he changed the blade or not. He said he changed it. After that the barber rubbed on my cut with a stone-like substance to stop the burning sensation. .This stone-like substance will be used for all clients after shaving. After 3 weeks of this incident I had pain below, left side of my stomach for 2 weeks and I suffered from diarrhea for 2 days. My physician diagnosed this as amoebiosis and prescribed Metrogyl Compound tablets. After using the tablets for one week I am relieved from diarrhea and pain. After 3 weeks of this incident I had undergone an ELISA HIV1/2 test, which turned out to be NEGATIVE .Its now six weeks after the incident I am experiencing a runny nose and rash on my chest and my back. Is there any chance for HIV virus to spread through the stone-like substance if any blood stains of previous clients were remaining on that? What are the chances of me getting infected in such a situation? Are my symptoms consistent with HIV? Do I need to get tested again? I am very much worried doctor. I did not sleep properly since 6 weeks. I am eagerly waiting for your answer. I will definitely send a donation of $100 to your foundation in October.

Thank you.

A "cut-throat razor"???? Hmmm . . . who's your barber? Sweeney Todd???

To specifically answer your direct questions:

1. HIV transmission from the stone-like substance? No. HIV does not survive outside the body.

2. Your symptoms are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV.

3. I see no reason for additional HIV tests.

Thank you for your donation. It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Followup to Self-Infected
Re: bob, please remain in france