Aug 20, 2006
If i say i have a viral load of 40,000.
That means 40,000 copies of this virus in how much blood?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
That would be viral copies per milliliter of plasma.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.