Very quck question - looking for a very quick answer please!

Dr Bob,

I know you must thousands of more deserving questions to answer, but i would be very grateful if you could take time out to answer mine.

I tested @ 28 days (DUO) and again @ 87 days Oraquick. After what I can see was a low risk exposure. Would that be considered conclusive?

Many, many thanks.

The answer to your question is readily available in the archives. Have a peek and see! (The answer was so quick it was waiting for you before you typed your question!!!! How's that for "quick question -quick answer" service???)

Briefly, yes! I'd consider your negative HIV tests out to 87 days to be conclusive following a low-risk exposure.

WOO-HOO!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Bill Gates says microbicides are the key
"This is the business we've chosen" ""leave the gun -take the cannolis" part 2