The AUB med student

Doctor,

I Would like to send my deepest and warmest gratitude, Your warm and kind words have strongly moved me. You are truly an angel among men.

As for your message, know that the way americans portrays arabs is 180 degress the wrong way. And arabs do not hate americans, we know that its the politics. Unfortunatly, when 2 countries do nothing but choke the arab world, its hard to stop the hatred.

I love your comment on the Oil, so true, u'd think The US would protect its beloved israel a little better than that, after all it is the excuse their using for beating down the arab nations, the security of isreal..

I have one One last request doc, Keep healthy, it would be an honor to work under a doctor as brilliant, passionate, compassionate and as human as you.

Best Wishes,

The AUB med student

The AUB med student -- continued rant

Another thing, its difficult not to get upset when the NBC or CBS (i forget which) person of the week is a women who went to save the dogs affected by the war in south lebanon.. for gods sake, children come way ahead of dogs!!

Hi AUB Med. Student,

Gosh, if you think NBC and/or CBS are bad, you should see the crap that gets shown on Fox News.

I'll let your words, rather than how Arabs may be portrayed politically, speak for themselves to inform others about true Arab sentiments. The winds of change are sweeping across America. Two bumper stickers I saw today can attest to that:

1. "Enough is enough. Vote Democratic."

2. "I'm doing my part to piss off the Religious Right."

Be well. Stay well, Future Doc.

Drunken state and mind gap
andrew stimpson what happened to him