The WOO-HOO heard 'round the world

I've been an avid reader of this forum for three years. During that time, I've been on a sexual binge, and each time I binged, I'd read the forum to check my behavior against the responses from the wonderful Dr. Frascino. I'm a man who's had sex with over 350 other men the past few years, the vast majority of whom I met online or in parks or bathhouses or just walking down the street in countries from the U.S. to Australia to France(I'm a very attractive guy, I might add, so I don't have much trouble getting what I want...) I have a few hard and fast rules: no drugs ever, always use condoms from start to finish, never swallow cum (in fact, always use a condom when sucking, except for those you just can't resist and which don't have any suspicious cuts or marks) and, last but not least, rim and get rimmed all you want (because I got my Hep shots). Despite all this, I was terrified the entire time I was HIV+. I thought, "how can you have sex with 300 strangers and NOT be HIV+? Every month I told myself I'd get tested, and every month I chickened out. Until this month. I just got my tests back, and I'm negative! So I'm writing to let people know that condoms DO work, and that if you follow a few simple rules, you'll be fine. Thank you for all your great work, Dr. F. You're an inspiration to everyone, and I have to say that, if it did turn out I was poz, I'd have been comforted by your example.

I'm glad we can now add your personal experience to what medical science has been saying for years. HIV cannot permeate across intact latex. No way. No how! Yes, condoms, when properly used, do indeed work!

Congratulations on your negative test. WOO-HOO!

As for "I'm a very attractive guy . . . ," isn't that for others to decide??? Personally knowing the U.S., Australia and France all very, very well, I don't think it's really all that difficult to find 350 guys who are ready, willing and able to pop a load of baby batter on a moments notice.

Stay well you handsome studmuffin you.

Made donation just now
5-6 week joint pain