no q, only thank you

Dear Bobby Bob,

No q today, my friend. I only want you to know how much hope you give to all the worried wells out there. And I should know because I am an ex ww. If everyone were like you, this world would not be in such a mess. I am sure living with Hiv is a challenge, to say the least, but I hope you enjoy MANY years of good health. Don't ever leave us, Bobby Bob. You would be missed so much. I mailed a cont'n to the foundation so you should be receiving it soon. I'm sure someone will benefit.

Ohio fan

Hi Ohio Fan,

Thanks for your support and kind comments! Thanks also for your donation. I'll be sending a more formal (Miss Manners-approved) acknowledgement via snail mail soon.

Now, Ohio Fan, there is one thing you can do for me. How about teaching Ohioans how to vote in the next election??? OK?

Stay well!

Thank you
How do you tell a child there +?