HIV Proviral DNA/RNA Negative at 11 days, pls answer this is my 3rd question but no answer

I had exposure to hiv from somones blood on a cut in Southern Africa, i have today got back my results from a HIV Proviral DNA/RNA test at 11 days which says i am negative.

What else do i need to do to completely bury this saga and know that i dont have hiv1 and hiv2 as i have OCD and am suffering really bad!

Please answer donations made but never a question answered!

Thank you soo much!

Donations to any charity, including The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, should be made only in the spirit of generosity and compassion, not as an inducement to get me to respond to a particular question. My advice here is free and available to all.

Regarding your specific question, this information has been covered many times in questions that have been posted in the archives. Have a look! Briefly, if you've had a potential HIV exposure, I recommend an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I do not recommend PCR tests for routine screening, as they are not FDA-approved for this use, there is a possibility of false-positives and the tests are costly. To permanently bury your worries, get an ELISA (or other HIV-antibody test) at the three-month mark.

Thank you for your donation.

I'll send my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is negative.

Teen's Encounter with Bisexual
You are an abomination