PLEASE PLEASE READ, DIFFERENT I SWEAR

Dearest Doctor,

So u were right, I Woohoo yesturday at the 3 month mark.. You've been folowing my case thus far. Maybe one last Q&A?

As i mentioned before, im negative. And again i thought A was Experiencing ARS, because i had all the symptoms except for the rash and high fever. Although i did feel sick and feverish for 3 days in a row but didnt bother checking my temperature. I had white patches at the back of my tongue and Swollen tonsils and lymph nodes. Now lymph nodes dont take 2 and a half month to shrink do they? What does that, Could it be mono? im overseas and i dont have a GP around. i feel all good now, im just worried about the nodes. should i worry, ignore, or just think it was mono and move on?

Thank you doctor for all you have done for me and others on this superb website.

I visit www.concertedeffort.com to donate and i read ur bio, and came across of a pic of you with a goatee... U should grow it back, looks good! ;)

Thank you doctor and wish you the best.

Congratulations on your negative status! WOO-HOO!

Mononucleosis can be associated with swollen glands; however, so can many, many other illnesses. I have no way of determining over the Internet exactly what caused your symptoms, but I can tell you with absolutely certainty what did not cause them. It wasn't HIV!!! Since you "feel all good now," I suggest you stop worrying, stop wondering and start celebrating!

As for my goatee, it comes and goes. Presently, I have a moustache and triangle-shaped "flavor catcher" just under my lower lip.

Thanks for your donation.

Be well. Stay well.

have you heard of anythinkg like this before?
Exposed to HIV via Oral Sex