Re: Yet another skank story

I quote you:I was a bit curious about your comment, ". . . and 'without knowing,' we had 2 hours and a half of unprotected sex . . . ." Two and a half hours of the horizontal mattress mambo isn't usually something that goes unnoticed

Hehe i apologize for not being clear. I was perfectly aware we were having sex, i was unaware that she had pulled off the condom...

And yes, she is quite the loser.

Yeah, I guessed that was the case, but I did smile at the way the information was worded. I should also state you have great stamina if you can go 2.5 hours without a break. You must be Italian!

Stay well, you stud you!

Late servo?
have you heard of anythinkg like this before?