|Crack Medical Doctor Returns: The Oral Suspects
Aug 16, 2006
Hi Bob, I found your answer thoroughly entertaining and well...for a moment completely forgot about my symptoms...:)well the PCR (Artus Kit) came back -ve at 6 weeks post exposure and p24 repeat at 6 weeks came back negative as well. I had a few healing cracks on my foreskin due to vigourous sex with agirl 2 days before, so cracks on penis foreskin that were healing + unprotected oral with sex worker + results above: What are my chances of a Woo Hoo?.....
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I'd say your chances were excellent; however not certifiable until you get that three-month definitive test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Urine A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Psoriasis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.