Chance of HIV in swallowing urine
Aug 16, 2006
My new girlfriend urinated in my mouth during orgasm. I ended up swallowing some. We have been practicing safe sex and not exchanging fluinds. Any chance of STD's from this?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Urine is a sterile fluid and therefore not a risk for STDs, including HIV, unless it contains visible blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- I Have Vaginal Irritation And Blisters
- Is A Venereal Disease The Same As An Std?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.