|Chance of HIV in swallowing urine
Aug 16, 2006
My new girlfriend urinated in my mouth during orgasm. I ended up swallowing some. We have been practicing safe sex and not exchanging fluinds. Any chance of STD's from this?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Urine is a sterile fluid and therefore not a risk for STDs, including HIV, unless it contains visible blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Swallowing Sperm
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Swallowing Blood?
- Blood In Urine After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Lap Dance
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.