enough testing ?

Dear Dr Bob,

Very short q and I believe I know the answer. I only want to hear it from you.

Testing history Hiv : Neg antibody at 25 weeks, neg Hiv Pcr by Dna at 10 weeks.

Hep B : Neg antibody at 28 weeks and 35 weeks, surface and core antigen were tested.

Hep C : Neg antibody at 28 weeks, neg Riba at 35 weeks after a weak, false + screening test, 1.0 score. Neg Hcv Pcr by Rna at 18 weeks.

Is this enough testing for a definite neg outcome for Hiv/HepB/HepC? A yes or know is all I need. I am a contributor to the Foundation and will continue to do so if you answer my q or not. I know many others have qs as well.

I hope you never leave us, Bobby Bob. I don't know if you are religious but I will keep you in my prayers. I'm sure the Higher Power smiles down on you 24/7.

Ohio Fan

Hi Ohio Fan,

A "yes or 'know'"??? Hmmm . . . .

Please "know" that the answer is not "no" but rather a resounding and unqualified yes! You are definitively and conclusively HIV/hep B/hep C negative. WOO-HOO!

The Higher Powers do indeed continue to smile in my direction for which I'm very grateful.

Thanks for your donations!

Be well. Stay well.

Pregnancy from Masturbation
From Uruguay to Dr. Bob