causes of hiv negative test result?
Aug 16, 2006
Dr. Bob, the forum has indicated that autoimmune diseases and recent vaccinations may cause an hiv negtaive result. Would something like geographic tongue or a pneumonia vaccination cause an hiv negative on the Elisa or Oraquick swab? (the vaccine was given about 3 months before the Elisa and about 8 months before the Oraquick swab.)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.