|causes of hiv negative test result?
Aug 16, 2006
Dr. Bob, the forum has indicated that autoimmune diseases and recent vaccinations may cause an hiv negtaive result. Would something like geographic tongue or a pneumonia vaccination cause an hiv negative on the Elisa or Oraquick swab? (the vaccine was given about 3 months before the Elisa and about 8 months before the Oraquick swab.)
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.