causes of hiv negative test result?
Aug 16, 2006
Dr. Bob, the forum has indicated that autoimmune diseases and recent vaccinations may cause an hiv negtaive result. Would something like geographic tongue or a pneumonia vaccination cause an hiv negative on the Elisa or Oraquick swab? (the vaccine was given about 3 months before the Elisa and about 8 months before the Oraquick swab.)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Oral Sex With A Lot Of Blood In Mouth
- Unprotected Anal Sex Is 12 Week Test Conclusive
- What Does The Primary Ars Rash Look Like?
- Who's More In Risk Receiving Or Giving Anal Sex?
- Chances Of Contracting HIV From A Insulin Needle Stick
- Odds Of Getting Hiv With One Time Exposure To Hiv Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.