coming to ohio

Hello my good friend Dr. Bob,

You wrote in an earlier email that you are going to make two trips to ohio. 1 in september and 1 in october. I hope you are coming to Cincinnati. I very much want to meet you in person. Please respond to let us know how close to our fair city (your former home, I believe) you will be visiting.

Secondly, (and more importantly) how are you? I hope that everything is still stable with you. I pray for you regularly and I hope to you will be with us for another 50 years. You do so much good for others.

Also, how is your brother holding up? I hope that all is as well as can be with him.

Hope to see you soon,

your friend William

Hope to see you soon,

Yep, I'll be in Ohio once in September and once in October, but unfortunately not in Cincinnati, and these events are not open to the public. Sorry!

Second, thanks for your prayers and good wishes. They must be working. All systems remain reasonably stable. As for Pete, my brother, he too is beating the odds with his lung and brain cancer. Our favorite line to each other remains "every day above ground is a good day!" That saying actually should apply to everyone!

Stay well, William. Send my best to Cincinnati!

An Obie Update
validity of results