lap dance safety

First of all thank your for this site. I've called the CDC and they, in normal government fashion, made me choose a specific STD to receive an answer on period. Here's my question. I've read up a ton on your site about lap dancing and I know I can't get HIV or a stripper preganant from a lap dance but I didn't find an all inclusive answer. I have been all over the web and anyway I just want to know can you catch any STD from a fully clothed lap dance? It seems like you basically have to have skin to skin contact or intercourse for tranmission of most things to occur, but I just want to be sure.

You cannot catch any STD from a fully clothed lap dance, OK? This message has been brought to you by friendly folks at

Stay well. I'm sure you will.

Thank you Dr. Bob
The truth about RNA, b-DNA, Quant, Non graph Hiv-1 Antibody tests, please?