Thank you Dr. Bob

I wrote 4 weeks ago to ask you what test do i need.I deed as you advise me .Get elisa test 15 monts after unprotected vag. sex.Test come back negative.I hope my 7 years long treatment with topical clobetasol wont affect elisa hiv test.wuld you just tel me how match and how long use of ointment will affect test.I use clobetasol most of time [three weks and after 15 days psoriasis come back and I have to use steroid oll over again] for 7 years on elbows , not biger then size of coin on each elbow.Can skin absorb egnife steroid to affect test.Thank you Dr. Bob and I will donate again.

Let it suffice to say that your HIV test results would not in any way be affected by the amount of topical clobetasol indicated in your post, OK?

Stop worrying. Start celebrating.

WOO-HOO!

Oops I did it again!
lap dance safety