bob, please remain in france

dr. frascino and france are a match made in heaven. they both have attitude, they both have a jellyfish backbone (non-existent), they both have a lot of nerve, and they both have no sense of responsibility. i'm referring to bob never coming to grips with the fact that he got hiv through unprotected sex, and not from that fictitious needle stick injury he created out of thin air.

Gosh, someone is in a bitter mood, aren't they?

Your meanspirited comments and accusations do not warrant a rebuttal so I won't bother. And speaking of bother, you will no longer be able to bother this forum or make disparaging remarks about my character, integrity or veracity. In the spirit of Glinda the Good Witch who so effectively dispensed with an equally wicked, offensive and vile character, I am banishing you. "Be gone! You have no power here!"

Oh, and by the way, I would guess you've just earned yourself a shit-load of really bad karma. So don't walk under any ladders and be wary of wayward buses and stray lightening bolts and perhaps even "snakes on the plane" the next time you fly.

Bye now. Have a nice day.

3TC
Ever in Orlando