Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

bob, please remain in france
Aug 15, 2006

dr. frascino and france are a match made in heaven. they both have attitude, they both have a jellyfish backbone (non-existent), they both have a lot of nerve, and they both have no sense of responsibility. i'm referring to bob never coming to grips with the fact that he got hiv through unprotected sex, and not from that fictitious needle stick injury he created out of thin air.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Gosh, someone is in a bitter mood, aren't they?

Your meanspirited comments and accusations do not warrant a rebuttal so I won't bother. And speaking of bother, you will no longer be able to bother this forum or make disparaging remarks about my character, integrity or veracity. In the spirit of Glinda the Good Witch who so effectively dispensed with an equally wicked, offensive and vile character, I am banishing you. "Be gone! You have no power here!"

Oh, and by the way, I would guess you've just earned yourself a shit-load of really bad karma. So don't walk under any ladders and be wary of wayward buses and stray lightening bolts and perhaps even "snakes on the plane" the next time you fly.

Bye now. Have a nice day.

Dr. Bob

Previous
3TC
Next
Ever in Orlando

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.