Thank You!!!!!

I do not really have a question I would just like to say thank you for all of your work put to answering all of our questions. I have never had any kind of sexual encounter that would be considered a risk, However, being the worry-wart I am I naturally tend to worry about sexual contact. A friend of mine reccomended this website and after reading all of these Q and A's I really do feel much more educated about HIV/AIDS. So all in all just wanted to say thanks for everything and helping the world out!

Thanks for your thanks. I'm delighted to be of service. Spread the word to others who might also find the information here helpful, OK?

Stay well.

4 Negatives Up to a Year: Please tell me I need a Psychologist
Home Access Test 12 weeks, can I Woo Hoo or What? Or possible HIV 2! I will donate $$$$$$$$$$