|Oraquick Results at 12 weeks....WOOHOO?
Aug 15, 2006
I have just taken the Oraquick test at the 12 week mark. It came back negative. However, unlike my previous time, the nurse asked me to swab my gums with the Oraquick stick. I did this while she was there directing me through this process. Is it possible that I did the test wrong enough to cause my test results to be in error?
If you're answer is no, then can I officially WOOHOO?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You performed the test correctly. It's official. You are WOO-HOO certified! Congrats!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Negative Oraquick Result At 12 Weeks
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.