Aug 15, 2006
How do we know that we are infected with the HIV virus, without testing our blood.what are its early symptoms that makes us feel that it is now time to test our blood?i mean to say in early stages can we feel that the virus is in our blood?
Response from Dr. Frascino
The only way to determine if you are infected with HIV is to take an HIV test. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.