|Just wanted to say hi Bob
Aug 14, 2006
I was reading your answers and laughing and I thought that you're a really nice guy and I'm sorry you are positive because you help people and are hilarious and just wanted to say thank you:)
| Response from Dr. Frascino
What a pleasant message! Thank you! Folks write in with a kind comment every now and then, but they almost always are a prelude to a question involving kinky sex with a skanky Mormon midget while on a toboggan in Rangoon . . . or something similar.
Keep smiling. Thanks for your thanks!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Am I At Hiv Risk After Only One Unprotected Sex Encounter
- How Long Can Hiv Hide In Your System Before Being Detected?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hiv Test?
- Medications That Cause Thrush
- Is A Black Sore Inside The Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- Can You Get Hiv From Taking A Drink From Someone's Glass?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.