Bango String

My friend told me he snapped his bango string when having sex, i cant help being really worried. He said he lost loads of blood and its still painful. Should he go to the hospital? please reply asap!

"Bango String," gosh, I haven't heard that term in quite awhile. Medically speaking, your friend most likely tore his frenulum, a little ridge of skin on the underside of the penis just below the opening to the foreskin. It's not uncommon to "snap one's bango string" (tear the frenulum) during vigorous sex, as it can become quite taut, if the foreskin is placed under a lot of tension, and then become abraded. "Bango strings" come in lots of different styles short, long, narrow, fanned-out, etc. so the risk of a tear is greater for some one-eyed monsters than others. Apart from the obvious discomfort and bleeding (a vein runs along the frenulum), there is not likely to be any significant long-term problem. However, I should note that your friend does need to be careful if this recurs, as scar tissue can form along the frenulum and become potentially problematic. I'd advise your friend to hold off on sexual activity until his trouser snake is completely healed. And then he should be a bit less acrobatic in his sexcapades. He should also use more lubrication. If he does have a recurrence, he should see his doctor for a proper evaluation of his Bango boo-boo.

100% HIV +ve from Oral Sex [ Medical Doctor]
Just wanted to say hi Bob