scared please answer UTI infection

I had a one night stand 6 yrs ago , everything was fine health wise until 2005 2006, had a uti infection in oct was put on cipro500 for 7 days, ended up with a oral yeast on my tongue ,then in april was put on 3 different antibotics for what they thought was a bowel problem, which it wasnt was a hernia, so now i,m dealing with a burning mouth and thin white coating on my tongue doctors say its nothing to worry about, have had 3 hiv tests all neg, have not had sex since 6 yrs ago, please tell me if i have hiv or is it something else please please answer my 4th time writing i will donate ,please

I had hoped you would have been able to find this information in the archives.

I'll comment briefly and refer you to the archives for additional information if needed, OK?

1. You are HIV negative.

2. Your tongue symptoms may well be related to your use of antibiotics. It will clear up over time, now that you are off the antibiotics. I absolutely agree with your doctors: it's nothing to worry about.

3. The only real problem I see in your post is that you haven't had sex in six years! Damn, you need a date!

Stay well. Remember HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Please reply soon!
Yet another party skank story (woo-hoo). SYMPTOM SPOTTING= SATAN