Please reply soon!

Dear Sir, I read that you are on a trip and coming back on the 11th Aug. I know you must be tired and stresses with this long trip. I have waited day and night for your return. I am too scared to discuss anything with anyone. I would be very thankful to you if you could help me with this mess. I am resending my previous mail that explains my problem :

I need some serious help. I am not living a normal life since last few days. Last week I went on a college trip to Hongkong. On the last night, me and my friends decided to go for a massage. I have taken a few massages in India but this was a different one. The massage lady massaged me all over my body with some oil. Then she told me to take off my underwear. She massaged me on my butt and in between gave me a light massage on my anus also. After that she wanted to massage my penis but I refused and got up. While massaging my anus she didnt insert her finger inside. It was just a light massage but I am very very very scared after that. She was not bleeding on her fingers nor did I have any cuts on my anus area. But I am very scared as I dont know if she had any small cut on her fingers. Are there any chances of hiv virus to be transferred by receiving a massage on the anus area? Should I get myself tested? I am very scared and my all day goes thinking about this episode only. I wish I had avoided going to the massage parlor. Please help me by answering as soon as possible. I will be thankful to you all my life. I feel scared discussing this with anyone and finally checked your site. PLEASE HELP ME. Thanks, Kunal.

Hello Kunal,

The HIV risk from this rub-a-dub-dub is nonexistent. Testing is not warranted. Your fears are unjustified. I'd suggest you spend some time reading the information on this site and related links and in the archives, paying particular attention to how HIV is and is not transmitted. I'm confident you'll find the information both enlightening and encouraging.

Stay well. Stop worrying.

Hope you had a great vacation
scared please answer UTI infection