Oops, Bush did it again!

Dearest doctor.

You have undoubtably heard of the terrible slaughter taking place in south lebanon. Im a 1st year med student at AUB and because the medical help wasnt enough i decided to help. Having to take care of alot of dying and severly injured civilians and children, pulling them out of rubble and twisted metal. How likely am i to have gotten HIV from them.. i have gotten a few cut and alot of blood on myself. Is my testing warranted?

Since you love politics, i thought id mention a few thoughts. Funny how bush defends the only arab country that has become democratic on its own.. makes you wonder if he's really after democratization of the arab world, such as in iraq. Also find it amuzing that ArabSat is banned in north america, talk about hiding the other point of view. Enjoy Please reply. thanks alot

Yes, we have all watched with horror "the terrible slaughter taking place in Southern Lebanon" and also in Iraq and Darfur. Please note and advise everyone you know that the vast majority of Americans do not support Bush's opinions, policies or actions.

Thank you for demonstrating true altruistic compassion by helping those in need. Already I can tell you are destined to become a fine physician, and I look forward to you one day becoming my professional colleague!

Your HIV risk from your rescue efforts is negligible; however, if you feel there may have been significant blood-to-blood contact, then a single HIV screening test at three months is all that would be required to confirm your negative status.

I just heard that Bush is refusing to send any troops into Southern Lebanon for the international peace-keeping force. That, of course, could only mean one thing: there is no oil there!

Stay well!

Would HAART affect OraQuick Results?
Hope you had a great vacation