|Would HAART affect OraQuick Results?
Aug 13, 2006
If someone was on HAART, would that give them a false negative on an OraQuick HIV test?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The question I have for you is why would someone on potent anti-HIV medications (HAART) even be taking an OraQuick test???
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Rash Can Mimic Shingles?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Gonorrhea?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.