|Would HAART affect OraQuick Results?
Aug 13, 2006
If someone was on HAART, would that give them a false negative on an OraQuick HIV test?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The question I have for you is why would someone on potent anti-HIV medications (HAART) even be taking an OraQuick test???
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- My Vagina Hurts And Has A Strange Smell Could It Be A Std
- Synonyms For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.