Aug 12, 2006
what is the average amount of times a person should have oral sex in a week?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Personally I'd say as often as physically possible, but most folks aren't quite that lucky.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can Pap Test Show Signs Of An Std?
- Causes Of Vaginal Bleeding After Sex
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.