1st GAY ENCOUNTER WENT SOUR :-(

Hello, i read your entries and noticed nothing about the risk of the oral giver in regards to the scrotum. this past week i finally decided to act on my long hidden disires. it was my first experience. my gay friend (known for about a month) offered his assistance in showing me the ropes. anyhow, he placed a condom on his penis. i started to lick and suck on his scrotum, for about 1 minute. but then i realized that the condum does absolutely no good for the scrotum. so i paniced, stopped, and never got to the penis. could i possibly be at risk? and if he were to have cuts, abrassions, OR unseen sores on his scrotum, what are the chances?

please save my sex life, LET ALONE MY NEW FOUND SELF IN GAYHOOD, and save my friend from blue balls.

thanks, swabus

Hello Swabus,

". . . long hidden 'disires'"??? It took you a full minute to realize a condom doesn't cover both Sergeant Pepper and his Band??? Hmmm . . . .

Swabus, I think you could use some basic information about not only gay sex, but also on HIV-transmission risks. Teabagging (sucking on the scrotum) is not an HIV risk. Spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on HIV transmission that can be accessed on this site before attempting to act on those long hidden desires, OK? Your newfound gayhood will be much more enjoyable without all the unnecessary and completely unwarranted worry.

Dapsone & Septrin
self-masturbated with wound on hand