Whats the point in waiting until you get back? You never answer my questions anyway.

Have fun in France. And dont worry, I wont be on the edge of my seat waiting for a response from you since my questions are never answered and are always put on the back burner in favor of other peoples questions about self-infection from touching their own semen or from watching gay porn. Take care and have fun.

I'm back and yes, I did indeed have fun without worrying about your being on the edge of your seat. If I haven't answered your question, chances are it's because the answer is already waiting for you in the archives or your question just doesn't make sense. Check the archives. If your question hasn't already been addressed in the archives and you sincerely feel it warrants a response, resubmit it, OK?

hiv in nasal mucus?
Oraquick or ELISA Test at 12 weeks?