Donation Made. Sex worker question

Thank You so much for your time.

Here is my situation and I am scared like there is no tomorrow.

I was in NYC on a business trip for two months. Being a single man in NYC definitely doe not help. Over a 2 month period, I had sex (vaginal intercourse and oral sex) with a total of 6 working ladies (escorts). All activities were PROTECTED (oral and intercourse). Condom was used from beginning to end and used properly and did not break.

I am worried right now and I cannot stop thinking about it. This is what happens when I am being stupid on a business trip. Please help me!!! I am so scared and nervous. Thanks for everything.

If a "condom was used from beginning to end and used properly and did not break," you have absolutely no reason to be "scared like there is no tomorrow!" HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how!

You accurately diagnosed your problem when you wrote "I am so scared and nervous." HIV is not your problem. Anxiety is! I suggest you contact your personal physician for a referral for counseling to help you confront and cope with your irrational fears of being HIV infected. Remember HIV is not your problem; being scared and nervous is!

Aids Pandemic?
hiv in nasal mucus?