able to get pregnant by oral sex

if i were to give oral sex to my boyfriend would i get pregnant if his fluids were to go in my mouth?

Let me guess. You're home-schooled, right??? It appears you're not all that clear about where babies come from and are in dire need of some very basic sex education. To directly answer your question, no, oral sex cannot cause pregnancy. I strongly suggest you spend some time reviewing the wealth of information related to basic sex education, pregnancy and STD prevention found on this site and its related links.

Stay safe to stay well.

CLASS ACT!
ivig trmt for human parvo