able to get pregnant by oral sex
Aug 12, 2006
if i were to give oral sex to my boyfriend would i get pregnant if his fluids were to go in my mouth?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Let me guess. You're home-schooled, right??? It appears you're not all that clear about where babies come from and are in dire need of some very basic sex education. To directly answer your question, no, oral sex cannot cause pregnancy. I strongly suggest you spend some time reviewing the wealth of information related to basic sex education, pregnancy and STD prevention found on this site and its related links.
Stay safe to stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.