CLASS ACT!

I BEEN POSITIVE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. ALL IS GOOD, CD4: 405, VL: UNDETECTABLE -50 COPIES. BTW, NEVER MISSED A DOSE OF MEDICINE. NOT EVER! I HAVE A GREAT DOCTOR (DR. GARY BLICK, NORWALK CT.) HE REMINDS ME A LOT OF YOU. YOUR SIMPLY A CLASS ACT! PERIOD!

YOU GIVE A LOT OF PEOPLE HOPE AND THE WILL TO LIVE AND MOVE ON! NOT EVERYONE IS AS FURTUNATE TO HAVE A TOP HIV SPECIALIST AS THEIR DOCTOR.

THIS IS MY QUESTION. IS THERE ANY WAY TO STOP THE PRODUCTION OF SEMEN FROM EXITING MY BODY DURING CLIMAX AND YET STILL HAVE A CLIMAX (DRY ORGASM)? IF THERE WAS SUCH A MEDIAL PROCEDURE THAT WOULD GREATLY REDUCE THE SPREADING OF HIV. ANY ADVICE OF THIS SUBJECT WOULD BE GREAT FOR MANY OF US MEN AND WOMEN, BOTH STRAIGHT AND GAY.

BTW, IM STRAIGHT BUT I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT GAY MEN ARE SOME OF THE NICEST, CARING GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET.

SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS GAY. BUT YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

FOR THOSE THAT DONT BELIEVE IN ANGELS ON EARTH IT'S BECAUSE THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT MET A PERSON LIKE YOU OR MY DOCTOR.

GOD BLESS & TAKE CARE.

There is a medical condition called retrograde ejaculation, whereby the ejaculate goes primarily into the bladder rather than out through the urethra, but this is really not a viable or reasonable HIV-prevention intervention. First off, do you really want someone surgically altering your home entertainment center? Next, it wouldn't be foolproof. And finally, if you don't wear a condom, you could contract an STD or perhaps even another strain of HIV. Consequently, wet or dry, you need to be dressed for your big Os and trips into the love canal.

Thanks for your kind comments! Even though you're not gay, you can at least be metrosexual!

Stay well. Let's get through this HIV/AIDS thing together. OK?

Re: Don Discriminate the people from 3rd World Countires
able to get pregnant by oral sex