Anemia give false +
Aug 12, 2006
I am from South Africa and not happy with our Medical professionals answers and way of working with HIV/AIDS prevention. The Question I do have is the following is it possible that when a person is anemic that a false positive can occure when testing for HIV?
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Do Stds Cause Diarrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.