Anemia give false +
Aug 12, 2006
I am from South Africa and not happy with our Medical professionals answers and way of working with HIV/AIDS prevention. The Question I do have is the following is it possible that when a person is anemic that a false positive can occure when testing for HIV?
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- What Age Group Does Genital Warts Affect The Most?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.