Fun with a Russian hooker gone bad! Not HIV related

Dr. Frascino,

First off, I would like to tell you thanks for taking the time out of your day to answer this question and I hope you are doing well. Doctor, a couple years back while working overseas, I had sex with a Russian prostitute. It was protected vaginal and unprotected oral, which the oral was against my will..I was really intoxicated and passed out for a minute and when I woke she was getting down with her bad self on my piece! I pushed her off, immediately! The next morning, I felt very strange. I was sick and it didnt feel like a hangover type of sickness. I checked the condoms that I used and they were still intact.

A week later, I had really bad upper and lower abdominal pain, a tingling sensation that started at my knee cap on down to my feet (which hurt my feet), pain in the lower back and behind the testicles, my metabolism felt like it was sky rocketing through the roof (I would eat a meal and it would feel like I didnt eat anything at all!), basically, just felt like my insides were rotting and my world was coming to an end! I got help quick! The infectious disease doctor had every test under the sun done on me and NOTHING. Blood read great, cultures on urine, ultra sound on my abdominal area. Nothing. In the present time, still nothing.

As I keep goingit gets tougher and tougher. Late, twenties and I feel like an old man. I used to be real physically active and would always be on the go but, it really feels like my insides are rotting. The things that bother me the most are my lower back and I constantly have a burning sensation in my urethra (nobody has an answer for) and a very sharp pain in the head of the penis. My erections are very weak too. In my lower back, it feels like my lower spine and joints were attacked. I have permanent bloating in my lower abdominal area which, doctors always tell me that feels unusual. I also have weird knotting in my lower back and Im fatigued all the time. I hate living like this, Doc. I really hate it. I do not lie and I really wish I could find an answer for the mistake that I wish I wouldve never made. I would give all the money I have to get well again.

Oh, the docs tell me I was good to go and Ive slept with 5 girls so far over the past two years.and all of them got really sick days after. They all complained of pelvic pain and high fevers. The weird thing is, I never ejaculated in any of them, just pre-cum. Im soooooo afraid to get into a relationship anymore.

But, anyways, enough of me being a cry baby. Doc, if I had some sort of virus or weird bacterial infection, wouldnt it show somewhere in the blood work? Urine culture? Lab tests? I know its a whole different world overseas when it comes to infections but, is there any place in this world that I can get help and get answers? Do any viruses cause hair to thin as well? Im tired of living with this pain and ill feeling, day in and day out.

Thank you for your time,

No Hope

Hello No Hope,

If you've had a thorough workup (and it sounds like you have) and no physical cause can be found for your symptoms, I would suggest you consider a psychological cause. I do not doubt or question the reality of the symptoms you are experiencing; however, I strongly doubt they are related to an infectious process. Get a second opinion if you have not already done so. But if again no physical cause can be found, I urge you seek psychological counsel. Psychosomatic illness is very real and very treatable. Your fears of possibly having contracted HIV or some other germ could cause stress, depression, anxiety and psychosomatic complaints. Your insides are not "rotting!"

The only concerning thing I noted in your post was your comment about sleeping with five women and exposing them to pre-cum. How is this possible if you are wearing a latex condom? If you're not wearing a condom, you are placing yourself at risk for STDs, including HIV.

To sum up, if you are tired of feeling ill:

1. Get psychological help if no physical cause can be found for your symptoms.

2. Use a latex condom from start to finish -- each time, every time.

Aids from blister popping??
masturbration