I have signs of HIV

I was at a AIDS benefit last Saturday and was shaking hands and touching faces of hundreds of HIV infected people. When I got home I was horrified to see that I had a cut on the side of my thumb. Now I have every symptom possible. My throat is killing me I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes open and I have body aches all over. Is this all in my head or could I have become infected that day! Please Help

All in your head. Definitely all in your head! If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the planet decades ago! I'm glad you attended an AIDS benefit and I'm glad you had personal contact with HIV-infected folks. Now it's time for you to learn more about HIV/AIDS. Start by reviewing the basic information found on this Web site, its related links and in the archives of this forum. Pay particular attention to how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Your fears are unwarranted.

the Truth Doctor
Aids from blister popping??