Aug 12, 2006
I am really involved in masterbation for the past 5 years.Can this enable me to get children in future?(infertility). Is there any effects related to this?
Response from Dr. Frascino
". . . really involved in masturbation for the past 5 years . . ."??? WOW! You've got stamina! "Can this enable me to get children in the future?" Well, no. technically speaking you'll need to have sex with someone other than "Mrs. Palm and her 5 daughters" in order to produce offspring. Are there "any effects related to masturbation?" Hmmm . . . well yes, but you've probably experienced all these already. For instance:
1. Rapid shallow breathing, which increases in tempo as you reach the point of no return.
2. Involuntarily yelling "oh god, oh god, oh god, OHHHHH GODDDD . . . AUGHHHH!
3. Sticky fingers.
To seriously answer your questions:
1. Masturbation does not affect one's ability to conceive children. (No link to fertility or infertility.)
2. There are no detrimental effects from burping the nephew, except perhaps being yelled at by Mom for locking yourself in the bathroom for protracted periods of time.
Your questions do point out once again the astounding failure of our current sex education efforts!
Relax, guy. Enjoy your home entertainment center.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.