Thankyou so much - No longer crying myself to sleep

Dear Dr Robert,

I've been scouring the archives for answer to my question as i didn't think I could get a reply until you came back from France.

I've just came accross it there, I don't know how I missed it!

Thankyou for your kind and calming words as well as great advice which I will take and I'll go and get a woo-hoo-able test and let you know how I get on.

Although my fears have probably been irrattional to try to help you understand why: I read one reply from you to another person that a 'distressed wart could make you more susceptible to contracting HIV..'

obviously my wart had to be distressed and open in some way because it's me of course and came in contact with some hiv infected fluid etc even though the little wart hasn't changed in months, ok it's maybe grown ever so slightly, but never bled or hurt or changed at all really, but i STILL had to be infected.

did i say I was irrational for a reason? hmmmmmm maybe you're right and I should go speak to someone re my irrational fears...

Anyway sorry for prattling on so much the real important thing I want to say to you is that even though I don't know you I think you are one of THE most inspirational characters I've ever come accross. Your words of wisdom and real 100% genuine attempts to help/reassure/support/encourage each and EVERY individual that contacts you makes you a really special guy.

Many people would feel bitter if they contracted the virus in the way that you sadly did but the way you have handled it and how you have used being hiv positive in a such positive way to help others is just spectacular.

A donation is on the way, and i will continue to help in anyway I can.

In the meantime have fun in France

You really are a prince among men.

God bless

P

Hello P,

I'm delighted you found my response and did not have to wait the two weeks until my return. (I'm actually winging my way back to the U.S. at 38,000 feet as I type this response!) So not only were you one of the last folks to get a response on my way over the big pond, but you'll now be one of the first to get another response upon my return!

No apologies about "prattling on" are needed. I understand how stress provoking an HIV scare can be. If indeed you do have ongoing unwarranted fears of HIV, counseling can be quite helpful!

Thank you for your very kind words and donation! I did have an excellent sojourn in France!

I'll look forward to your Dr. Bob-certified WOO-HOO-able result and immediately send my best good-luck/good-health karma for good measure.

Good luck!

My apologies from Argentina
Masterbation