My apologies from Argentina

Hi, I am the guy that sent you an email saying I had acquire Hiv through unprotected oral sex, well you were write(you are always write), it was a virus I dont know which one and I dont care. The thing is that after two weeks from an encounter with a sex worker, I developd every single sinptom, even neuropathy, swollen lymph node in my whole body, fever, headaches, a nasty white thrush in my tongue that didnt go away for two month, I was desperate, cause I had a similar episode two years ago, but that time was Mono, so this time it couldnt be mono again, I FREAKED OUT, I started testing like crazy, ALWAYS NEGATIVE, and yesterday I GOT THE RESULTS FROM A PCR TEST DONE AT FIVE MONTH: NEEEEGAAAATIVVVEE!!!! I am starting to live again, but this time I think it was a message from the guy up there. Conclusions: 1.- two unprotected oral sex encounters in my entire life, both times I got really sick. conclision: Oral sex is risky, but doesnt transmit HIV. 2.- Syntoms do not equal to HIV. 3.- Pay a prostitute to have sex, is not worth the ten minutes. 4.- The Best way to fine good sex is to fine a person that you are 100 percent sure is healthy. Please post this, I cant donate, because I am a poor studente from a poor country. I hope you live healthy , with no side effects and neuropathy, to reach 80 or 90 years old, good luck.

Whether I was "write" or "right," I'm delighted with your negative test results! BRAVO!

I'll just make a few comments about your "conclisions."

1. Having "every single 'simpton'" does not mean you have HIV! "Syntoms" do not equal HIV disease!

2. The "guy up there" may well not be a guy, so I'll just refer to him/her as a higher power.

Stay safe. Stay well. Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story and good news. WOOO-HOOO!

IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR AN ANSWER FROM DR. BOB READ THIS!!!IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR AN ANSWER FROM DR. BOB READ THIS!!!
Thankyou so much - No longer crying myself to sleep