Worried about risk from Hiv p tester/counselor

Dr.Bob,First let me say you are one amazing person for all that you do for everyone in this world.I need to ask you a very important question that has me worried.I was tested recently at a clinic in Florida and the person who tested me has hiv(he told me during the test I had,which was negative).He did not wear gloves(He did the Oraquick Advance mouthswab).He out of the package,put it near his face and made the swabbing motion and then handed me the swab to swab my self.What worrried me is the night before I must have bit the inside of my cheek and had a few small cuts.Is there a risk he could have exposed me if he had a small cut on his finger and a tiny amount of his blood got on the device which I then used to swab my mouth?Of course about 2 weeks later I feel warm, like I have a small temp which comes and goes,and my neck sometimes feels like a gland(and feels tight)might be swollen.One night I felt very warm and tossed and turned and now I feel warm off and on.Please do not be mad at me for asking this,I am so scared.The CDC said that if a small amount of blood got on the device then say 8 seconds later I used it that once hiv hits the air outside of the host that it cannot be infectious.I have spoken to a few hotlines and they all think I have nothing to worry about,but I really am scared.Please help me.Thank you.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Your HIV risk is exactly zero! Zip! Nada! If HIV were so easily transmissible, it would have wiped out the entire planet long ago. Your worries are completely unwarranted.

You tested negative! You should be celebrating and yelling WOO-HOO! I suggest you put on the Bobby McFerrin classic and sing along: "Don't worry . . . be happy . . . ."

Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

RE: Bigger OEM is Bigger Risk?
HIV + Couple (POZ with POZ)